From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 3.500 people we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
As a Visual Designer you are responsible for the ideation and creation of a wide variety of marketing materials, and projects can range from creating an inspirational concept for a new brand campaign, to overhauling our presentation template. You have a clear vision of what is and is not consistent with our brand identity.
You can translate abstract words and concepts into amazing designs in a variety of formats, all while keeping clarity and the end-user in mind. You’re not afraid of tactical projects – but you also know how to think creatively to empower teams and reduce your manual work.
- Translate the company’s vision and strategy into design directions
- Continuously evolve and innovate our brand’s visual identity and guidelines
- Set up powerpoints, documents
- Complete tactical design requests from across the organization, meeting deadlines and incorporating feedback
- Design icons and all kinds of design elements.
- Work with Google slides, keynote, powerpoint, adobe indesign, adobe illustrator & adobe photoshop
- Create designs for multiple audiences
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Brand and comms design background, with a strong digital portfolio
- Able to understand and convey complex information in a visual way
- Highly self-directed and resourceful with the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is a must
What can you expect?
We offer an alternate job in an open and collegial work environment. You work in an enthusiastic and passionate team and get well-trained and supervised during your work-in. Humor and fun are central to the work. You work at NEP The Netherlands headquarters and you get all the opportunities to further develop, specialize or grow. In fact, we even stimulate this! Of course, we offer a competitive salary and working conditions.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you excited? Come and join our team and get into the world you’re participating in the latest broadcast solutions! Send us your resume and
awesome motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org