Product Marketing Manager
From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 3.5000 people we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
NEP is looking for a Product Marketer to help us tell our story globally. By shaping better narratives, crafting impactful product launches, enabling a global sales force, conceptualizing key campaigns and go to market strategies, and evangelizing key analysts, customers and partners to bolster our awareness and market position.
Product Marketers will work closely with our global Marketing, Sales and Product Management to enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition. They will help current customers know what they need before they ask. They will be a true partner in creating successful go-to-market strategies and enrich the product knowledge for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Fine tune product positioning and messaging for NEP’s suite of products, services, and solutions.
- Develop relationships with key customers and partners, helping to turn them into references, speakers and market-ready stories.
- Align with our global product teams, drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Partner with the global creative team to own the delivery of creative sales tools and collateral including video, presentations, data sheets, case studies, and white papers.
- Partner with the global marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Align with the content marketing to ensure coverage and adoption of PMM concepts into our brand awareness initiatives.
- Work with analysts, as needed, to increase positive market position.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of product / content marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base, experience with media brands a huge plus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with data driven solutions targeting executives, managers and users.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects.
- Deep understanding of the marketing and/or media tech categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you excited? Come and join our team and get into the world you’re participating in the latest broadcast solutions! Send us your resume and awesome motivation letter to email@example.com