From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 3.500 people we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
NEP is looking for a self-motivated and creative communications professional to join our communications team in The Netherlands. The PR Manager will support the communications team Globally in delivering a strategic communications plan across owned and earned channels.
Our new colleague will be a passionate PR professional with excellent media relations skills, who is willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get things done. The professional will have strong storytelling ability, a high level of strategic thinking, and experience in adapting communications to suit various audiences across earned and owned channels, including social media channels.
- Develop, deliver and execute PR plans to fully support communications in focus countries
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key media in technology, business, lifestyle and national press
- Creatively and strategically deliver major news announcements ensuring strong key message penetration and maximum impact
- Align and integrate plans with marketing, social, legal and other business and brand stakeholders
- Brief and manage external public relations agencies for successful execution and analysis of communications activity
- Write/develop and manage approvals for a variety of media materials, briefing materials, assets and owned content
- Experience executing product launches, press tours, speaking engagements and driving an overall product narrative and PR plan
- Strategic and creative – ensures that PR activity delivers against business objectives and articulates key messages while being inspiring and engaging
- Think and communicate clearly – formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant PR experience either in-house or at an agency
- Experience navigating and working with social media channels
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch and English language skills; additional languages a plus
- Experience managing media relationships and collaborating with external agencies / stakeholders
What can you expect?
We offer an alternate job in an open and collegial work environment. You work in an enthusiastic and passionate team and get well-trained and supervised during your work-in. Humor and fun are central to the work. You work at NEP The Netherlands headquarters and you get all the opportunities to further develop, specialize or grow. In fact, we even stimulate this! Of course, we offer a competitive salary and working conditions.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you excited? Come and join our team and get into the world you’re participating in the latest broadcast solutions! Send us your resume and awesome motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org