From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 3.500 people we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
Are you passionate about the fast-moving world of Media? Are you creative and do you like to learn and work in an international Media environment? Then this is your chance. This job is all about interacting directly with customers and to connect people, processes and technology.
Within this role you are responsible for several aspects of the Marketing Department;
- You work on the field marketing and campaigns that are based on the global programs (that need to be adapted to the xxx market). You prepare budgets and mailings, organize events, work closely with (pre-)sales and monitor and analyze outcomes.
- Next to this you are responsible for the Social Media channels of NEP Global, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You publish content with input of our global marketing team and local stakeholders, execute, manage and monitor these campaigns. We rely on your knowledge about Social Media marketing, trends and creativity to bring these channels to the next level.
- For your stakeholders you create visuals such as banners, infographics, posters etc. that can be used online and offline. Making and editing photos and videos to create our own content.
- Furthermore, you support in maintaining our website with the latest news and new awesome projects. You pro-actively create content, publish articles or blogs and come up with ideas to improve not only our website, but all our marketing outings.
- Keeping the international guidelines and data provided by our headquarters in mind, you have a key role in the local execution of campaigns, improving brand awareness and lead generation for NEP Worldwide
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing coordination role
- You have strong project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and commercial skills, good eye for negotiation possibilities
- Design/layout skills – experience with InDesign, Illustrator and/or Premiere Pro is considered a plus
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
What can you expect?
We offer an alternate job in an open and collegial work environment. You work in an enthusiastic and passionate team and get well-trained and supervised during your work-in. Humor and fun are central to the work. You work at NEP The Netherlands headquarters and you get all the opportunities to further develop, specialize or grow. In fact, we even stimulate this! Of course, we offer a competitive salary and working conditions.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you excited? Come and join our team and get into the world you’re participating in the latest broadcast solutions! Send us your resume and
awesome motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org