From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 4.5000 people we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
NEP provides world class broadcasting solutions, including Augmented Reality and other real-time graphics solutions for high profile productions. We are looking for highly ambitious coding talent with a proven track record to join our team. You can innovate and contribute to a global broadcasting technology powerhouse, a household name that is revolutionising the media industry. Our international clientele includes BBC, ESPN, Sky, Ziggo and NOS. Join us if you can turn ambition into reality!
As a lead developer you will join the graphics development team. You are the technical conscience of your team of developers and responsible for high-quality output, managing dependencies across disciplines, and aligning with product, architecture and sales. You have experience with leading task forces in projects with a focus on deadlines, and managing a team’s capabilities for sustainable success. You coach your members to excel in their respective domains and you can level with them easily while keeping an overview of longer term objectives. You promote contemporary development practices while sourcing from your experience in proven technologies.
- A pragmatist who loves tackling media technology challenges of serious complexity;
- Ambitious and motivated to be the best in your profession;
- A team player who takes pride in taking responsibility;
- Leader by example;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and pull through adversity;
- Risk-aware when scoping with high levels of accuracy;
- Able to balance deadlines and guide your stakeholders to maximum impact;
- Naturally curious in contemporary and innovative development practices;
- As interested in fresh perspectives from junior talent as you are invested in the knowledge of experienced leaders.
- Technically savvy and ambitious beyond compare;
- Constantly up-to-date on technological advancements;
- Capable to identify and mitigate risk;
- Able to choose and adopt technologies based on requirements;
- Composed and resourceful when faced with production level challenges;
- Skilled in dealing with parallelism and asynchronous execution;
- Talented in creating robust and comprehensible API’s;
- Windows, Linux, Git, Bash, Visual Studio;
- C++, LUA
What we offer:
We got the basics covered with experience-based salary, pension scheme, travel allowance, 25 holidays and NEP University for a wide variety of in-house or external training. Otherwise, you get:
- Freedom with responsibilities;
- Highly skilled international colleagues;
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- Informal atmosphere;
- Global ambition;
- Friday drinks.
About NEP The Netherlands:
Our team transforms the way video is created, managed and distributed – worldwide. We have experience with registration, play-out, post production, remote and cloud production, studio production, host broadcasting, media asset management, multi-screen delivery, end-to-end OTT solutions and video display installations. From the camera in the field to the SmartTV or tablet at home, we have the knowledge and experience to make the smallest local events into the biggest international events visible and cost effective for the viewer at home.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you excited? Come and join our team and get into the world you’re participating in the latest broadcast solutions! Send us your resume and awesome motivation letter to email@example.com