Product Owner Virtual Event Platforms
From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 4,500 people, we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
NEP and her label Creative Animal offers three layers of Virtual Event Platforms, this approach offers every company in the world a solution for their needs in corporate communication and events. The product owner will fully focus on the high level platform segment and will lay out a decent process and work structure together with our internal and external teams and based on the needs of our clients. As a second step the mid level platform will be onboarded in the structure that you have set up.
The product owner will fulfill a key role between our clients, development teams and the rest of the NEP Group organization where a partnership mindset is key. This role is an innovative role where you will work together with the largest (technology) companies in the world, you will have the possibility to develop groundbreaking concepts with those clients and together you strive to push both our clients and Creative Animal forward.
The Ideal candidate has an innovative mindset and vision, enjoys the fun of pushing boundaries, understands IT product development, is a real team player and makes sure that new developments are well implemented within the organization.
This role is a highly challenging role where you work closely together with our clients. Our clients are always looking for the next step, new innovations and always striving for being a better company. You will create a product roadmap for the short term events and discuss the long term moonshots. You’ll map this to a clear product roadmap and will prioritize this in cooperation with the development teams, operations and internal stakeholders. You will create overviews for the needed resources and make sure that you deliver features on time and implement them together with the internal so they can support the operations and daily support.
Besides a strong development team you will work closely together with a large group of producers, creative designers and broadcasting operators and engineers.
- Create a clear product vision and roadmap including the needed resources to deliver this.
- You’ll create this roadmap in close cooperation with our clients, internal and external development teams, broadcast operations and other internal stakeholders
- Your vision is your heart beat; you will set up a structure to share the product’s future for both internal stakeholders as external stakeholders. The structure has to be set up by yourself and you are responsible to motivate all teams to head for this direction.
- Organize regular product updates for all stakeholders involved.
- You do everything you can to make the product a success, expect to overcome any boundaries
- You follow trends, and understand what’s going on in the different markets and organize sessions to fuel your stakeholders with recent found discoveries.
- This is a global orientated role where you work together with the TOP 50 global technology companies and be backed up by a global team of creatives and technology specialists in the world of media.
To us this is important:
- You have a higher level degree
- an innovative mindset
- A product vision
- A team player
- Interest in IT; IT Product Development, Software Development and Client Facing role (understanding clients needs)
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Your English is fluent (Dutch is a pre)
What to expect
The creative organizations of NEP, Faber and Univate have been merged in Creative Animal, enabling them to optimally deploy their strengths to develop (video) concepts and virtual and hybrid events.
The power of our virtual event platforms is in the global services and teams behind it. The virtual event platform solution is so powerful because it makes use of everything that the NEP Group has to offer. This ranges from our traditional broadcast facility services to post production and a wide variety of media solutions such augmented reality, remote commentary and many more. With our Virtual event solutions we translate physical events into virtual and hybrid events but we are also looking for the added value in virtual versus physical and the huge potential of virtual for our clients.
Due to the pressure on the event industry due to COVID-19, Creative Animal has quickly become a leading player in the field of virtual events. For this we have developed our own concepts with permanent augmented reality studios and our own online platforms.
You will work in a young, enthusiastic and passionate team at our office in Hilversum. You will be well trained and supervised during your induction period. We work hard, but we also laugh just as hard. You get the opportunity to further develop, specialize or grow, in fact: we even encourage this! Of course we offer a competitive salary and employment conditions.
Please join our family, do you dare? Are you just as driven, full of passion and with a focus on technical innovation? Do you also want no day to look the same as the day before? Then send your CV with a very good motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and brace yourself.