Live Support Engineer Centralized Production (Broadcast IT)
As a Live Support Engineer Centralized Production (Broadcast IT) you ensure that all IT used to broadcast an event or TV show run smoothly. You support TV shows and the operation in the field of broadcast IT questions. You are also engaged in analyzing and solving complex and less complex Broadcast IT issues and you help improve our platform (projects and changes). You are part of the Centralized Production team.
The Centralized production team uses a mix of traditional and innovative techniques to ensure that approximately 40 productions per night can take place simultaneously. These are national shows, but also international events such as the Olympic Games and the Eurovision Song Contest.
We offer you a dynamic environment in a friendly and diverse team. The uniqueness of the broadcast world is the connection between audio, video equipment and IT. Nowhere else do you work so closely with the equipment, as in broadcast.
What we expect from you:
- Loves the diversity of ICT and AV technology;
- Have experience working on projects as well as diagnosing complex IT issues;
- Has strong communication skills and is helpful;
- Are a team player who enjoys working with other experts;
- Feel comfortable communicating in English.
What can you expect from us?
- You work behind the scenes on productions for millions of viewers worldwide, using techniques that you will not encounter in a traditional IT environment;
- Working with nice colleagues who are just as happy with the profession as you;
- A contract for 32 – 40 hours a week;
- 25 vacation days;
- Room for development & growth;
- But also (Front row) tickets, the best coffee, we pay for your gym and your bicycle.
* You are dealing with irregular shifts and sometimes unsociable hours.