Live Support Engineer Broadcast IT
From the Oscars to the Olympics, it’s always showtime for us. There is never a dull moment at RTL. We are always ready to create spectacular events. After all, our clients expect the same. They count on us to produce the biggest events in the world and make them visible to a global audience
Together with more than 4,500 people, we support productions in more than 65 countries, on all 7 continents. With that in mind, you can expect not to be in the same place, all of the time.
As a live support engineer you will make important contributions to the smooth running of varied, large and small live productions, including news broadcasts, sports competitions, festivals, etc. You will be responsible for the technical management of a variety of TV production facilities. Together with a team of broadcast specialists, you will also be responsible for improving, maintaining and troubleshooting audiovisual and IT installations.
What are you going to do
- You will be the point of contact for technical questions and will try to find the best possible solution for technical challenges and issues based on your knowledge, creativity and analytical skills
- You will take ownership of technical challenges and collaborate with other specialists, suppliers and manufacturers where necessary
- To communicate around the progress of technical improvements, which includes solving technical disruptions
- To share your technical ideas for innovations, configurations and investments
Are you the colleague we are looking for?
We are looking for:
- An engineer with HBO / MBO+ work and thinking level
- Affinity and experience in broadcast service technology and/or industrial Video/ Audio/ IT
- A helpful team player who enjoys working together with other experts and is a strong communicator
- A colleague who has a good understanding of the Dutch and English language, written and spoken
- Willing to work irregular 24/7 shifts
- Knowledge of server-based operating systems and also networks (routers/switches and firewalls) is a bonus
What can you expect?
We offer an informative, varied position in an open and collaborative working environment. You can expect an enthusiastic and passionate team and you will be well trained and supervised during your induction period. Humor and fun are also central to the working environment. You will be given the opportunity to further develop your skill set, specialize or grow, in fact: we encourage this! We do offer a competitive salary and employment benefits.
Are you driven, full of passion and focus for technical innovation? Do you require your working day to be different than the day before? Are you keen to join our family? Send your CV to email@example.com