From the Oscars to the Olympics, over here the show always goes on. Never expect a boring workday. Always expect it to be showtime. Our clients never expect anything less than perfect. They count on us to produce the largest events and shows for a worldwide audience. Together with over 4,500 people we create shows in over 65 countries and on all 7 continents. So never expect to stay in the same spot very long.
NEP is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to automate the infrastructure for our global media platforms. The DevOps Engineers are primarily concerned with automation and continuous deployment in application delivery, making them important in most phases of the software development lifecycle. You are responsible for the resilience, scalability and support of our 24/7 platforms.
- Design and develop systems and processes that support highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant software deployments
- Design, develop, and deploy tools and frameworks to improve and automate software releases
- Build and maintain the environments and processes that create efficiencies for developers
- Partner with QA to test application resiliency and gauge readiness for software releases
- Add quality checks and test automation for your Infrastructure as Code
- Automate provisioning of infrastructure and code by leveraging the latest in configuration management tools and containers
- You are a well-rounded IT professional with knowledge of Linux and scripting capabilities.
- Proven experience with building CI/CD pipelines, including monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with IAC.
- You are adaptable to the tools needed for the job. Our current stack includes GCP, GKE, k8s, Spinnaker, Rancher, Bamboo, Github, Ansible.
- You are able to articulate technical solutions, limitations, obstacles and risks.
- You enjoy a deep dive, your curiosity will take you anywhere you need to go.
- You can combine well considered theory with pragmatism when called for.
- BA in Computer Science, IT, CS & Engineering (or equivalent) is required, MA preferred, or in place of a degree, 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
What can you expect?
We offer an alternate job in an open and collegial work environment. You work in an enthusiastic and passionate team and get well-trained and supervised during your work-in. Humor and fun are central to the work. You work at NEP The Netherlands headquarters and you get all the opportunities to further develop, specialize or grow. In fact, we even stimulate this! Of course, we offer a competitive salary and working conditions.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you excited? Come and join our team and get into the world you’re participating in the latest broadcast solutions! Send us your resume and awesome motivation letter to email@example.com