From A to Z
You can count on us for all post-production services, from finishing, full HD, and 4K to HDR editing. We have full-fledged editing suites in various sizes, each equipped with Avid software. You can even rent an entire production wing. All of our services are available individually or as a complete solution, in combination with other broadcast aspects.
Naturally we will be involved and will support our customers at each and every step, both with our own engineers and proprietary software, as well as with a large group of supporting professional freelancers who are from among the best in their field in the Netherlands.
Automated ingest - CentralParq
- The engine of the post-production workflow runs on NEP’s CentralParq workflow software. CentralParq regulates ingest, editing, and the content management process in a safe, user-friendly environment. Modules within CentralParq allow users to administer and configure the entire workflow with minimal technical expertise.
- At our location at the Media Park we have a closed production wing with a color set, audio set, and seven high-end editing suites. This wing can be rented for both short-term and long-term projects.
- For your color grading we not only work with Nu coda Film master, one of the most high-end color correction machines on the market, but also with the top color graders in the Netherlands. You can come to us with your SD, 2K, 4K, and HDR material. Audio post-processing is also an important part of your production. That is why we offer six high-end Pro Tools suites connected to the same infrastructure as the editing and color grade sets. This guarantees fast media exchange.
- Because the short distance required between the editing set and storage system can be enormously limiting, we developed Remote Postproduction. The central hardware and technology remain on site in Hilversum, and 'remote control editing' is used at the (event) location. The sets are linked to all other NEP services, such as live ingest from the studio from our Live Center, and connection to CDN or transcoding farm. Furthermore, our service is not only scalable, but we also have 24/7 support and relocation is always perfectly organized. Thanks to Remote Postproduction, there is no need for major investment in hardware, long depreciation periods, or your own expensive infrastructure.
Media management specialists
- Our specialized team of enthusiastic media managers offer support during on-site editing or finishing and during ingest. They can be assigned as a dedicated manager or on a per-project basis, if needed, even at your location.
- Editing Suites remote with cross-over/relocation to our Suites on the Media Park
- Editing Suites stand alone: for short-term and long-term projects
- Editing Suites as a part of a workflow
The connection between our post-production platform and all other parts of our company – broadcast services, Live Center, transcoding, CDN, live play-out, streaming – makes us a one-stop-shop. This offers possibilities and flexibility that no other facilitator can match.Steven van Ooy Manager Post-production