Managed Services – online desktop
Online desktop makes it very easy to securely offer applications and provide access to the required business information. This allows employees to work in peace; they have access to their individual central work environment from any device, both at home and on the go.
Applications and data in the NEP Cloud are linked to on-premises data centers and hyperscalers such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft. This results in an optimally flexible and scalable hybrid cloud platform. The employee’s duties will then determine how the online desktop is presented: default (access to default Office software and default company applications), special (additional access to extra software such as graphic programs or software for developers) or making applications accessible through a browser.
- Can be combined with services such as Office 365, Google Apps for Work and telephony (VoIP)
- Flexible and cost-effective
- Single sign-on
- Device-independent access
- Always up to date with the latest software releases
- Particularly suitable for switching to the new way of working